jueves, 20 de diciembre de 2012

Answers for 4th year (no mirar hasta realizar las actividades!!!)

Answers: 1) The vice-president is being interviewed on the CNN (by them) 2) Anne must have missed the train. 3) If I could affor a new computer, I'd buy one. 4) If only I could get a job. 5) Jenny, who was born in Australia, has been in show business for several years. 6) I'Ve lived /I've been living in Berlin for 3 years. 7) She is not old enough to sing profesionally. 8) I was wondering if you would like to share a table for lunch. 9) I'm afraid the colour doesn't suit you. 10) I don't think the film was very good. 11) I wish I was invited to the party. 12) The community was alerted against a possible terrorist attack (by the police) 13) They've been married since 2000. 14) If he had asked me, I would have helped him (3rd conditional- not asked in the exam) 15) He must have forgotten the rehearsal. Good luck and study!!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario