jueves, 20 de diciembre de 2012

More practice for 4th year!!!!

1) They are interviewing the vice-president on the CNN. The vice-president ________________________________________________________________ 2) Anne was lete to the meeting. She probably missed the train. Anne must _________________________________________________________________________ 3) I need a new computer, but I can't afford one. If I ______________________________________________________________________________ 4) No matter how hard I try, I can't get a job. If only ___________________________________________________________________________ 5) Jenny was born in Melbourne, Australia. She has been in show business for several years. Jenny, _____________________________________________________________________________ 6) I moved to Berlin 3 years ago. I still live there. ______________________________________________________________________ for 3 years. 7) She is too young to sing professionally. She is not _________________________________________________________________________ 8) Would you like to share our table for lunch? I was wondering ____________________________________________________________________ 9) I'm sorry, but I think the colour doesn't suit you. I'm afraid _________________________________________________________________________ 10) I wasn't very impressed about the film. I don't think ______________________________________________________________________ 11) I would like to go to the party but I haven't been invited yet. I wish _____________________________________________________________________________ 12) The police alerted the community against a possible terrorist attack. The community ______________________________________________________________________ 13) They got married in 2000 and they're still very happy together. ________________________________________________________________________ since 2000 14) I'd be glad to help him, but he hasn't asked me. If he ______________________________________________________________________________ 15) John didn't show up at the rehearsal.He probably forgot. He must ____________________________________________________________________________

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario